Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just a couple things about the wonderful world of munchkins

So today I was giving the lil guy a bath and he was happily playing with his toothbrush and a face cloth. All I could think was...what is he imagining? He was giggling as he poked his face cloth down with the end of his toothbrush and I wished with all my heart I could crawl into his mind and see the things he was seeing. It also made me reflect when as a newborn his eyes would dart around in his sleep and he'd make all sorts of expressions, smile, and cry. I couldn't even begin to imagine what a baby a few days old would be dreaming about.
A lady in my birth club on babycenter.ca posted this article which she received from her mother. I think it's absolutely amazing and hits the nail on the head. Mothers will completely relate with this article and those without will get some sort of inkling what being a mother is like. http://www.breastfeeding.com/reading_room/change_your_life.html . I warn some of you though...it's hard to keep a dry eye.
So this was more a tender side of me...don't worry...the comedian will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment