Sunday, July 5, 2009

And here's where it spirals out of control....

So I've just talked to a friend...well I've talked to a few friends and all seem kinda disappointed at how intimate my ceremony is. They're understanding...they just don't trust me enough to not believe that I won't run away at the last moment. Maybe they're right and I don't trust myself lol. I'd kinda like to have a few ppl there...not a lot, just a scattering of friends. I'm sure I could talk him into it.
This is where, I imagine, all wedding planning starts to spiral out of control. You start with concrete...THIS IS HOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!! plans and then your mind starts to wander. It's just gonna be our parents and son turns into a gathering of innocently 6 friends, then a bit of family, then some extended family, and then...well you wanna prove to that person you were frienemies with in high school that someone DOES wanna marry you and suddenly you're guest list is at 150! It hasn't happened like that...YET! My imagination does get ahead of itself though.
Just like the dress! I started out NOT wanting the poofy white gown, just a simple dressy outfit that I could probably reuse. That hasn't stopped me from looking, then kinda pondering...welllll if I find one I REALLY like and it's a REALLY decent price...isn't that a deal??? I think I need a wedding intervention already and I haven't actually did really any planning! Anyone have that beer for me??? (ugh it's only 10:39 am)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment