Thursday, July 9, 2009

My salvation

So I've recently taken a few days off. It was my fiance's birthday and I just didn't feel much like planning. Kept on with the parenting but the son hasn't done much besides decides to make sounds like a man possessed while being fed. I think he gets that from his dad.
Anywho...because the planning was getting a little stressful and things not quite working out how I imagined, I started thinking...is this the right decision??? Fate seems like she's doing her damnedest to keep us from achieving our goals, so maybe there's a reason. Well my friends, I've come to a decision.
Last night we were watching the moving, Gran Torino. At the end I started to cry, if you don't cry at the end there's something wrong, but I didn't do the movie weep...I started CRYING!!! My fiance bends down to me, takes both my hands in his, leans forward and says to me..."don't worry, Clint Eastwood is still alive". Right there, fate be damned...I was sure I made the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment