Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I missed you!!!

I've swore that I'd blog nightly, even felt guilty about missing those 2 days last week, then I never entered again. Tis the life! Sorry, sorry...I'm not avoiding you, I think I'm trying to avoid the wedding.
Things have started full tilt. Got the planner, been dress peeking (maybe even tried a couple on...okay so there's one I fell in love with already), looked at invitations, and possible floral arrangements. The wedding beast has been set free and he's definitely on the loose. A private ceremony and dinner with family and friends who choose to come has developed into a full blown wedding! You'd be quick to point the finger at Bridezilla...but alas, there's no monster yet! It seems the monster developing is Father of the Bridezilla! He's not a monster, but he had other plans for the wedding that weren't exactly my vision but am tailoring my vision into it...and beating my dear loving fiance into submission to follow the my wishes which are following the wishes of another person. Thank god he loves me so..at least he will for probably the next 6 months, then start praying for his life to end or me to fall down a long set of stairs in the final three.

No comments:

Post a Comment